Sons of Anarchy comes to a close this month after a 7 season run.
I am a fan of this show, but I have a lot of problems with how the story arched throughout the show's run.
I would stop one step from calling it great TV and say that is was very good TV (mostly).
In honor of the SOA #finalride here is my 30 day SOA writing challenge
- Day One- How did you discover SOA?
- Day Two- Favorite Male Character
- Day Three- Favorite Female Character
- Day Four- Thoughts on opening credits, 'This Life'
- Day Five- Favorite Character that was only in few episdoes
- Day Six- Ever had an SOA Dream?
- Day Seven- Favorite Villain
- Day Eight- Character that deserved more appreciation
- Day Nine- Favorite Couple
- Day Ten- Saddest Scene
- Day Eleven- Least Favorite Character
- Day Twelve- Funniest Scene
- Day Thirteen- Who would you vote for SAMCRO President?
- Day Fourteen- Favorite SOA Song
- Day Fifteen- Favorite Episode
- Day Sixteen- Favorite Friendship
- Day Seventeen- Which alive character would you keep alive?
- Day Eighteen- If you could kill off one character...
- Day Nineteen- Favorite SOA actor/actress
- Day Twenty- Most Shocking Moment
- Day Twenty One- A actor/actress that should have appeared
- Day Twenty Two- A character you didn't really like at first but changed your mind about
- Day Twenty Three- What SOA member would survive a zombie attack?
- Day Twenty Four- Favorite TV show/movie featuring a SOA cast member
- Day Twenty Five- Favorite Scene
- Day Twenty Six- A question you want answered
- Day Twenty Seven- Favorite Quote
- Day Twenty Eight- Favorite Fanart
- Day Twenty Nine- How do you want SOA to end?
- Day Thirty- Free Day