Thursday, July 25, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua....

It's funny how sometimes months later someone you thought you knew quite well can surprise you. It's funny how your initial impression of someone can cloud the way you view them for the rest of the time that you know them. It's really odd when someone reacts to something in away totally unexpected.

I failed to give someone in my life their due credit. Because I wrote her off as naive and kinda dumb based on her behavior and interactions with me. That may have been a big mistake. I give her a lot of credit now for seeing something big coming that I didn't really see and for being the bigger person when stuff went down.

The point here I guess is don't judge a book by its cover, and everyone is capable of surprising you. Also when you mess up saying your sorry is a big part of being man. So H.... I am very sorry for not treating fairly.

No comments:

Post a Comment