Monday, August 19, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua....

Not gonna lie, I am a little sickened with myself. After several fans told me I gotta check out American Horror Story (of course most everyone still maintains season two is far superior) I decided to give it a shot the other night. For normal people I guess that should mean watching the first few episodes maybe over couple of days...

Enter Netflix.....

I watched my first episode on Netflix Friday night. It is now Monday, in between I worked and enjoy a live NASCAR race (not to mention got very drunk) and here I sit ready to watch the last episode of season one. That is 12 45 minute episodes in a little over three days. and it got me thinking has the way we watch TV changed?

It use to be we would wait for the next episode of our fave shows on their assigned nights, but with advent of the Internet and services like Netflix that is often not the case anymore. I find myself purposely not watching new TV shows waiting for them to come out on netflix so i can sit down one day and binge on them. Watch a whole season in one night...I know I am not the only one doing this and maybe we all just have issues....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment