Thursday, August 1, 2013

Deep thoughts with Joshua.....

Saw a Facebook meme today that said something to the effect of piercings...how to ruin a woman's beauty. I thought about that for a long time...Cause I really like girls who have piercings. I have several myself, but there is still a lot of people out there that still look down upon people with piercings. I mean you look at me a labret, a tragus, and now an industrial and I spend all of my time mentoring the youth of America and coaching baseball. My kids aren't scared of my piercings so why should anyone else be?

I talk to my older friends and they seem to have the most problem with my labret which is essentially a lip piercing. Why that is I have no idea. And while too many piercings can certainly ruin a woman's beauty a few well placed ones can enhance it. I am a big fan of lip rings, nose rings, and the like. Tongue piercings I can deal with but they are nothing all that special in my view.

It seems to me we live in a society where Tattoos have become more mainstream and accepted but some piercings have not. It seems the important thing to remember is that lesson we learned way back in first grade...do not judge a book by its cover...I really believe everything I ever needed to know I had already learned by age 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment