Thursday, August 15, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua....


I would like to find the people who decided to try and make size zero girls sexy in the minds of boys and girls, and punch them right in the fucking face!!! Size zero isn't sexy, size zero is kinda gross, and sickly looking. How many little girls, young women, and beautiful ladies have had their feelings crushed by society's ill conceived attempt to make size zero girls hot, ho  I thin how many girls with curves have to look into the mirror and hate themselves? History lesson....We could argue that Marilyn Monroe was one of the sexiest people of the 20th century and I hate to break it to everyone she was no size fucking zero. If you'll like size zero girls so much pretty sure there is a bunch of starving chicks in Africa....

I dated a girl who was a Ballet Dancer when she was a kid and she told me one of the most horrific stories I ever heard. They use to pinch her sides and if they could pinch more than an inch they would be made fun and ridiculed. This had such a devastating affect on her psyche that she stopped eating and messed herself up inside. All in the name of being size zero...What the fuck ever.

Sorry but chicks are suppose to have curves. they should not look like sticks, and to be perfectly honest I already have my own stick so I want a girl with curves (and preferably tattoos and piercings).

No comments:

Post a Comment