Thursday, August 29, 2013

Deep thoughts with Joshua....

At the end of the day I am still a guy, and I get caught up in girl logic traps just like every other guy, but in my 36 years of life I have learned a few things and this may be one of the most important things I have learned.

If you are with a girl and you cannot, effortlessly mind you, make her feels happier than happy and have all her friends be jealous of her you are not with the right girl. Everything in life boils down to little things and if you cannot do the little things without expecting anything in return IE doing some small thing just to get her to smile you are with the wrong girl.

I am not talking about Valentines Day, or Sweetest day or any of those other corporate holidays invented to get guys into trouble. I am talking about random little acts of kindness and love done for the sole reward of making your lady smile. If it feels like work to you you are with the wrong chick. If it is a struggle to find little things that she will appreciate more than you can fathom that you are with the wrong chick, or course the opposite is more than true. If those things come easily then you are with the right lady.

In the end the lesson here is this, it is not that you have too, it that you get too.

Related Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment