Monday, September 2, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua...


I'M RICH BITCH!!!

Not that I have a ton of money, or a fancy car, or mad fly jewelry, or anything that can be measured in dollars and sense. What I do have is the best son, sweetest son ever. A ton of great friends, family, and the best girlfriend ever.

Money never has and I suspect never will make my happy. I am rich in the people in my life, and I know they are true because of all the shit that has gone down over the last year they are all still here. I had no idea I had so many friends, so many people that legit want to see my happy, and so many that actually care.

When you are rich in love and friends it is easy to smile, it is easy to be happy, and it is easy to do the right things in life. Life is all about balance, and when you can take the time and enjoy the riches of your life it makes that balance easier to come by.

Related Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment