Saturday, August 3, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua

Its kinda hard not to smile when Karma botch smacks the person that most deserves it. I am not talking about taking sick pleasure in the misery of others I am talking about people who have wronged you greatly and than one day boom Karma smacks there life up.

I watched my ex wife do everything she could to hurt me. I watched her punch herself in the bathroom of our house and tell the cops that I had hit her. I watched her walk out of my life confident in the fact she had it all figured out. that she was walking to something better. Eight months later Karma has taken its toll and I smile because I realize that it wasn't me that was the issue, it wasn't me that made her miserable, is wasn't me.

Everyday I wake up and I am thankful that chapter of my life is over. My life is so awesome, and everyday I can wake up and be the man I want to be, not the twisted bitter individual she turned me into. I can even put aside everything and offer her help and support. Because that is the man I choose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment