Tuesday, January 21, 2014

30 Day Game of Thrones Challenge...Pic or gif that represents me reaction to the show

I found the show before I got into the books. I was all into it till episode 9. I remember sitting in my old office thinking there is no way they are going to kill Ned Stark...

After that episode I decided I needed to read the books, and It was like getting punched right in the feels. As bad as the worst moments are on TV they are way worse in the books.

However I really do like how George RR Martin takes characters we should hate (IE Jamie Lannister) and then they go one this journey and you start to sympathize with them. You see where they are coming from, and start to understand them. It pains me greatly to like a guy whose first major act in this universe it to push a little kid out of a window.

With all of that being said, and having just rewatched seasons 1 and 2 This is the gif that most accurately descries my feelings on becoming involved with this fandom.

Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment