Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua....


Life is very weird. Most of what we deal with as adults is pretty freaking horrific. The rest is boring and monotonous. I feel like Peter Gibbons in Office Space, "I never really liked paying bills." Being an adult is such a drag, if we told out kids how bad it can suck they would never want to grow up....ever!!

When we add to that drama and tragedies like breakups, divorces and typical family squabbling life could really be a drag. We wonder why so many anti depressants get marketed and sold cause life is a pain sometimes and a lot of the times it is hard to cope with.

However, life would be dreadfully boring if not for these momentary hiccups of drama and bullshit. Think about that take away all the bad things, the life lessons, the stupid drama that you get caught up in, and life would be momentary moments of happiness that never last long enough, and paying bills. How boring!

Granted I am a writer and and a entertainer so I use the drama of my life to entertain people. I use to reflect on other things the point here is I use it. Even when life knocked me down, and knocked me down so bad last December I could barely bring my self to get out of bed, I eventually got up and now not even a year later my life is better 1000 fold.

Life is going to knock you down, there is no way to avoid that, but next time it does remember that no matter when you being down is merely temporary. Sooner rather than later, if you pick yourself up, dust yourself off life will be awesome again.

No comments:

Post a Comment