Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Deep Thoughts with Joshua

The hardest thing in life is to slow down and simply enjoy the journey. Life is about the journey not about the destination. We obsess over every little thing trying to wind up at a specific destination but often times life simply has other plans for us. We are only going to end up where life takes us, and it has very little to do with free will. Granted we make choices both good and poor to help life get us towards the destination we want most but ultimately we all are in the spot that life has created for us. It is time for me to fully embrace that philosophy and quit plotting and scheming to alter my ultimate destination.

Of course as our good friend Morpheus is found of reminding us knowing the path is not the same as walking the path. For now on I am gonna make a concentrated effort to enjoy each of my days, trust that I am walking the right path and wait patiently for life to bring me to the next destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment